ACR Training is proud to be working with KroyAir to keep their engineers up to date with current F-Gas Legislation and practices at our dedicated training center in Telford, Shropshire.
Some candidates prefer to have one to one training when learning a new skill set and it can sometimes be very difficult to find a training provider that delivers one to one training.
ACR Training recognise this issue and offer a One to One training solution on our F-Gas training courses.
Benefits to One to One training include,
- Less stressful training environment for the learner
- More in-depth training tailored to your work environment.
- A steady approach to ensure that candidates learn at their own pace.
- No Inflated course costs, One to One training costs are exactly the same as standard training costs.
- No large class sizes. (ACR Training’s standard class size is 4 candidates Max to ensure that all candidates receive the best level of personal interaction during the learning process.)
If you would prefer to have training on a One to One basis, choose one of our One to One Training Packages.
A Refrigeration engineer was injured when gas canisters in the back of his van exploded on the Shropshire border today. The fire completely destroyed the white van.
The A44 near Kington was closed after the explosion just after 7.30am and police said it was expected to be shut for some time.
Hereford and Worcester fire service said that the explosion was caused by a mixture of refrigeration gas and propane gas cylinders. Fire crews extin
guished the blaze using breathing apparatus and hose reel jets
West Midlands Ambulance Service said the van was completely burnt out.
Spokesman, Murray MacGregor, said:
“We were called to reports of a small panel van carrying gas cylinders that had exploded.
“On arrival, ambulance staff found the van that had been completely burnt out.
“Thankfully the driver, a man in his 40s, had managed to get out of the vehicle before it was consumed by the fire.
“He was assessed and treated at the scene before being taken by land ambulance to Hereford County Hospital.”
The burned-out van. Photo: West Midland Ambulance Service
Original story by Sue Austin, Shropshire Star.